Thursday, November 20, 2014

Getting in the Christmas spirit...

         Last year, my husband and I refused to do any decorations for Christmas until Thanksgiving. This year, my husband decided to go ahead and put the lights up on the roof while the weather is still warm. Those have been up since the weekend after Halloween. We will not turn them on until Thanksgiving. Seeing all the Christmas stuff up in the stores, make me want to go ahead and put the tree up and finish decorating the house. It's taking all my strength to keep from having my house fully decked out in Christmas already. It doesn't help that I've been working on Christmas projects for Brittany and my Etsy shop ( GeekedOutCrafts.etsy.com ). I find myself more and more every year struggling to keep Thanksgiving and Christmas seperate. All the stores that start putting out Christmas items in October doesn't help... Neither does all the Christmas push big company stores have invested in. Does anyone else find themselves dealing with this struggle? Or do you just embrace Christmas earlier  and earlier  every year?

Here are some pictures of the Christmas stuff we have in our Etsy shop ( GeekedOutCrafts.etsy.com ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment