Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It's true...

So this evening, there was a brief moment where I realized my toddler was a little too quite. It is true... Silence is golden. Unless it's your toddler, then it's scary.... I was in the bathroom washing my face and getting ready for bed, and then it dawned on me... Braeden wasn't in there with me making messes. I found him in my bed room, on the bed. The light was turned off, so for a second I thought he must have just been rolling in the covers... Then, I smelled it. The overwhelming smell of baby powder... He dumped half of the container out on the comforter. I jumped into action cleaning it off... In the meantime, he tried to get off the bed and out of the room (probably thinking he was about to be put into time out). And then this happened.... I laughed and snapped a picture... Then, quickly helped clean him off... I figured it was enough punishment :)


Ohhhh, life with a toddler :)


He's totally fine by the way... Once I got him cleaned off, he went on to his next adventure ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment