Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas is almost here!

     It's only 6 days until Christmas.... Should we panic... Maybe a little. I haven't done any shopping. Here lately, I can barely walk though the grocery store without feeling like I've been in a car accident... Back pain, abdominal pain, swelling...Needless to say, I haven't really had the "spirit" to shop. Tomorrow is our big day for shopping... I hope hormones doesn't make me strangle anyone. ;) 
    The other reason I haven't had a huge focus on shopping, is because I've been trying to remember that real reason for Christmas isn't all about gifts. Its about enjoying family (as much as possible), giving NOT RECEIVING, and most importantly....It's about the birth of Jesus Christ. The only perfect man to have walked on Earth, and became the ultimate sacrifice for all of us. 
    We may get stressed about shopping, dinners, and family.... But we need to remember this holiday isn't about us. So Merry CHRISTmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment