Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's a.... Gender Reveal


      Well, I've made it to 20 weeks. Not only does that mean I'm no longer considered a "threatened miscarriage," but it also means we get to find out the baby's gender at the 20 week anatomy ultrasound. The Dr. said everything looks great, even after having a possible diabetes scare earlier in the week. Apparently, my nausea is still causing me problems. I must  not have been eating enough protein to keep me from spilling ketones. Monday - (my primary care appointment) I was spilling ketones, Tuesday - I gorged on protein everything, and Wednesday - (my OB appointment) I was no longer spilling ketones. Now, I have to force myself to eat every 2-3 hours some form of protein. Normally, it's eggs, cheese, Greek yogurt, protein bars, or chicken in some form. Well, enough about me... The baby looks great and I know.....You all clicked on here to see the picture at the bottom of the blog... the one that actually reveals Baby Campbell # 2's gender. We are excited to be announcing that we will be having a .....

                    It's a GIRL!!!! We will be welcoming Kathryn Elizabeth Campbell in April!!
                   As you can tell, Braeden is excited, and he kisses and hugs my stomach  all the time. He
                                                              even tells her he loves her!

No comments:

Post a Comment