Monday, December 22, 2014

One Blessed Mommy

    Well we got all our Christmas shopping finished... Now to just get everything put together. 
     Last night, I kept trying to get comfortable in bed (the more pregnant I get, the harder that task is). Well, Braeden was in bed with us and every time I moved away from him, he would pop up and ask for me and grab my hand. Well, today I'm definitely feeling those sleep interruptions... ZzZz... And in a few months I'm going to be living like this because of a new born.  (But I do love to cuddle, so it wasn't all terrible.) When I started to complain about last night to my husband this morning, I remembered that not only am I blessed to have such a wonderful, loving child now ... But we are about to be blessed with another one! Even if it means I'm sleep deprived, I wouldn't change it for the world! I love being a mommy. I also love that I have a little boy that thinks the world of me... Even if I know I don't deserve it. I am overly blessed, and so so in love with my little family.

This was him yesterday morning... He's already big enough to take over the bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment