Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Protein packed, Super Healthy and Easy Avocado Tuna Salad

Ok, so I've really been trying to eat healthier. It can be super hard to do, and I'm not going to lie... I slip up more than I'd like. I'm fairly new to the "Avocado scene." For the longest time, I couldn't find anything with Avocado in it that I liked.  There are a few things that I have found, and this is healthy, low fat, and protein packed. I'm a huge tuna salad fan anyways, but I'm sure it'd be just as great if you use chicken instead.



Here's the recipe:

-2 cans of tuna (I prefer it to be stored in water not oil)
-1 ripe Avocado, diced 
-1/2 cup of celery, finely diced
-2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
-1 teaspoon of garlic powder (not garlic salt)
-salt and pepper to taste
~Stir all ingredients in a bowl until well blended. Serve with crackers, triscuits, or make a sandwich with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment