Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bath and Body... Focus on relaxation...

      Since I've been having so many problems with my arm, neck, and back, I haven't been able to post in a while. Like I said on Facebook... if I make a post on here, Paul is the one that has to type it out for me, then I edit it.
      I just wanted to make a short post to say... Valentine's Day is drawing near. My friend, Brittany and I, are working on branching out our Etsy shop. We now have a bath and body line. We have plenty of items in our shop that would be perfect as a gift for your loved one (or to treat yourself). We are coming out with new things often, so keep checking our shop for new items please. We also have a Facebook page. We are working on getting it set up for ordering.

 Our Etsy shop is: Geekedoutcrafts.etsy.com 

Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/geekedoutcrafts?ref=hl

Here's a few of our NEW bath and body items:


No comments:

Post a Comment